Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Boston I

There was totally a time when The Bosstones were amazing, on a multitude of levels. When that first colored tape came out on Taang! in 1990, oh man. This magic lasted until their debut LP came out and they became a full-on college drinking band, until then basically the only people at their shows were superfan suburban high school kids like me, and the inner city maniacs that I didn't want to mess with. My favorite three Bosstones songs, one from the first EP, and two covers from the second EP. That's kind of it for me and the Bosstones (Well, I still kinda have a lot of love for this whole first EP).




















DOWNLOAD "Devil's Night Out" The Bosstones [first song first tape] (Zshare)
DOWNLOAD "Enter Sandman" The Bosstones [Metallica cover] (Zshare)
DOWNLOAD "Ain't Talkin' Bout Love" The Bosstones [Van Halen cover] (Zshare)

No comments: